Giveaway in now closed to new entries.
Edited to add MORE items Monday June 27
Edited to add MORE items Monday June 27
... For a giveaway! It is now summer, the rain is still coming down every day and it doesn't seem to matter anymore if it's for the entire day or for just a quick sunshower... Enough with the rain already! Mr. Confessions was trying to mow the lawn this evening and had to raise the mower blade twice because the grass is so thick this year from all the rain he couldn't push it through the thick green blades. Chloe thinks it's great fun since the grass is almost as tall as she is!
So, since I am in the mood to purge, and I'm in the mood to celebrate summer, the mail strike being over (hopefully for good), and am feeling generally high spirited, I think it's time for a giveaway. I haven't had one in quite some time, so this is a great way to kick-start the summer fun!
A while back I told you about the 1930's fabric bomb I purchased from a lady in the city. When I was at her place, she also donated a set of four coordinating fat quarters to offer in a giveaway. So, of course, they are a part of the bundle.
There is also a darling packet of pretty white buttons, all sizes and shades; a make your own fabric covered button kit; and a very lovely pattern from Nancy Halvorsen. The pattern has three projects including the scrappy friendship star quilt that is the feature in the pattern photo. I think hers is done in flannel, but you can make it in anything - a great feature of this particular pattern.
**Edited to add more lovely items to the giveaway**
When I woke up this morning and re-read my post from late last night about this celebration giveaway, I decided it wasn't very celebratory and was in fact rather skimpy on the items.
So I went and purged more and that means you get more! I've added a beautiful set of fabrics that have a border print. All out-door themed with fall colours and earthy fairies taking care of animals.
There is also a small quilt (or other item) hanger, a charm pack of shimmery fabrics, and two fabulous books - one with a selection of 50 quilt labels for you to iron on and the other the very popular Schnibbles publication. Enjoy!
To enter all you have to do is leave a comment.
(If you are a new blogger or are not regularly one to leave comments make sure you are not a "no-reply blogger". Under your Blogger profile settings make sure the "share profile" box is checked. This allows blog owners to email you when you leave a comment.)
No other loops to jump or steps to take, as many of you know I like to keep my giveaways simple. If you are not a follower and would like to be, that's super, but not required to enter. And please feel free to advertise this giveaway on your own blog if you wish to.
Contest closes Sunday, July 3, 2011 your local time. Good luck!
Heather
Heather
63 comments:
After being in a drought for over 5 months, I am not complaining about the rain we are also getting every day. Your giveaway is grand. Thank you for having it.
I sure hope the mail strike is over, too!! Chloe is adorable :) Thanks for the opportunity to enter your great giveaway!
I just love 30's reds and blues. It's a shame our local shop does not carry 30's prints.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Hi. Thank you for the giveaway. I have never tried to cover my own buttons but can imagine that it might be fun and rather addictive!! Best wishes C
Yeay! I'll try to win so we can get together for some coffee one day!! I love the fabric - hope I can win!!
Thanks!
Thanks for offering this giveaway! And you are right, we have certainly had our fair share of rain this spring in Alberta!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!=)
Boy do you know how to have a giveaway! Thanks for the chance!
What a cute dog Chloe is! What a fantastic giveaway Heather. Thanks for the chance. Hugs, Christine
What a fun giveaway. I'm sure my niece Jessica would love the fairy fabric. Thanks for the chance to enter.
wordygirl at earthlink dot net
Great giveaway! Please count me in! I am a follower.
What a generous giveaway! I am new to your blog but will check back to see what you're up to!
Chloe is a gorgeous dog. What a lovely giveaway!
Annie
: )
Lovely 30's prints and colors. Just love any buttons. Your additions are just fantabulous!
Oh, I just love 30's prints. They are so fun to work with!! Have a wonderful week and thanks for the chance to enter :)
Purge away! I don't know how you can part with such lovelies, but I'm glad that one of us will be the happy new owner. I have been wishing for a fabric covered button kit. I know I could BUY one, but where is the fun in that!
Wowwie! Now that is a super giveaway!
Since I'm a new quilter, I don't have much in my stash. So winning something like this would be awesome towards helping me build that stash so I can start actually making something! Thanks for your generosity, and someone is going to be very, very happy when you having your drawing. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in your giveaway.
What an awesome giveaway. Thanks for the oppportunity to win.
I really like the 30's fabric - thanks for the chance
I just love 30's prints.Thanks for the give away.I'm keeping my fingers crossed
I saw Chloe on the my bloglist and she pulled me over to visit you... I've enjoyed catching up!~ You are so good about having Giveaways and I love all of your work!!!~ XO
Love the 30's prints and all the other goodies you have added to your very generous giveaway. The mailman has just been to my mail box so I'm pretty sure the strike is over. Certainly hope so!
Wonderful giveaway , would sure love that schnibbles book ;-) , thanks for the chance .
Thank you for having such a wonderful giveaway.
Thanks for the chance in your wonderful giveaway. I have just started collecting some 30's fabrics. Love your puppy. So cute.
These are cute prizes.
We also received some much needed rain last night/this morning. We need much more. The drought has seriously impacted all the farm crops and gardens here (North Florida) as well as the rivers and wells.
Please enter me into the drawing too. I always enjoy visiting your blog - though rarely leave comments.
What a generous giveaway! Lots of fun goodies!
I just found your blog via stray stitches, and I am your newest follower. Great giveway. Fingers crossed! :)
Love the fabrics and the puppy.
I am a new follower as I enjoyed reading your blog! thank you for the lovely giveaway. The reds and blues - so sweet.
Thanks for having this giveaway the prize is killer!
I am a new follower and thank you for such a wonderful giveaway...lindacrosby(at)hotmail(dot)com
Wow! You have everything in this sweet giveaway - please count me in!! I am a new follower.
SWEET GIVEAWAY!
THANKS FOR SHARING!
HAPPY SUMMER!
jldouglas@wispwest.net
Your Chloe is so cute! I have a golden retriever named Chloe. She is spoiled. Love all the great items you are giving away!
How generous! I wish we could get some of that rain down here in Texas. Today we reached 106 degrees! And it is dry. Yuck!
Thank you for an opportunity to win your goodies.
This would be like getting a big ole Christmas present in the mail. Chloe is so adorable!
Wow this is so generous! The fairies are super cute.
Sounds like the change in season is having a definite influence on your mood!!! I'll throw my hat into the ring!!!
wow, Heather, what a great giveaway you are having. Thanks for a chance to win.
We finally got some rain the last 2 days. Now my hubby will have to mow this weekend. Been 2 weeks.
Lovely giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance! :) I'm a big fan of red & blue.
Heck I was in with the wonderful FQs and buttons!
Can't wait to look around your blog. Thanks for the offering.
WOWZER!!!! - What a fantastic giveaway you are hosting!!! Hope I win - a gal can never have too much fabric and all the other stuff is just icing on the cake! Especially the Snibbles book!!!! Thanks for introducing me to Postcrossing! I am having such a fun and learning experience with it! HUGS... and stitches
Wow! I love it! Thank you for the generous giveaway and the chance.
What great prizes - fabric, notions, it just doesn't get better. We have far too much rain here in Vermont, things are saturated and farmers are in trouble. I'd be glad to send some if I could. Thanks for the chance to win. VermontPines@aol.com
Just made the deadline for this giveaway. Wonderful items. Love the little hanger for my little quilts. I love reading your blog AND since July 3 is my 31st wedding anniversary, I think I should win!! Don't you?? Barb
Oooh, these are awesome! I love the fall fairies best!
Wow, great give-away Heather. Hope you get your health issues sorted out soon.
Hello Heather,
Such a lovely givaway, I love buttons and the Schnibbles book is wonderful.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo
I just discovered you and am thrilled you are a fellow Canuck :)
I really like your fabrics and books/patterns you have chosen for the giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to win these lovely gifts. Lana
I'm glad the mail strike is over...
Happy Canada Day!
You are so generous! The giveaway pot is expanding greatly. Thanks for the chance to win.
~ Kd ~
www.KdQuilts.com
Hi Heather!
Such a lovely give away!! Please throw my name into your red and white hat...you ARE wearing one, aren't you? Happy Canada Day!
Paulette
You have something in there for everybody, I especially like the Schnibbles Book. Thanks for the giveaway
Thanks for the lovely giveaway!
I sure hope the mail strike ends soon! Maybe we should all join you and purge our stashes and do a giveaway of similar great gifts. thank you for such a generous giveaway!
Well...I leaped over from Sweet P's blog this morning to yours.....and it won't be the last time.....not only do we share the same name but looks like we love yorkies(I have 5 !) as well...and Canadians to boot ! I will def be adding your blog to my regular stops with my morning coffee.....
I'm glad the mail is moving again...my mailbox was feeling pretty neglected! Thanks for an awesome giveaway! :)
Chloe is adorable! We have been getting some much needed rain lately too. Last week we were mowing weeds and there was lots of brown grass. This week and the grass is tall, thick,and green. Nice to walk on but no fun to mow 2-3 times week.
you have a wonderful giveaway!! I'd love everything that you've picked out. I love simple; thanks!
Post a Comment