Pages

creative confessions

15 September 2010

One Flower Wednesday - September 15

Another one to add to my stack!


And how is that stack doing exactly?  Well, pitifully to be quite honest.  I guess that's what happens when you only make one per week, for real!  I have 12 done and am looking forward to the next 100 or so!


Have a quick read below about some of the things I learned taking a class with Elly Siekiewicz over the past weekend.  What a super lady to meet!  The queen of the Baltimore Album revival for sure!

Happy stitching!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have seen so many people making these. It is nice to see the revival of hand work, both piecing and applique like you are about to embark on.

merumo said...

Cute flower! Your flower collection is very nice and yummy :)))

Karen said...

Very sweet!!! I only work on mine on Wednesday and many times I only manage to make one. Today I made four!! :)

randi--i have to say said...

this is a very pretty stack!

randi

http://ihavetosay.typepad.com/