Pages

creative confessions

25 June 2010

Giveaways Around Blogland

It turns out that everyone is having spring/summer giveaway fever.  Here I thought I was the only one, and look what I found as I travelled around my list of blogs catching up on reading...


Karen over at Log Cabin Quilter is celebrating her 200th post with a Fig Tree Quilts giveaway.  Two draws including one for this jelly roll.  Stop by and congratulate her!


Sandra is having a "just because" giveaway at her blog for this great book called City Quilts by Cherri House.  Visit Sandra's site to read about the book, link the Cherri's website and enter Sandra's draw.


Next, while I was making my rounds I discovered that Khristina, Sharon, and Diana of Freebies For Crafters are have a milestone giveaway too.  They are celebrating 888 followers to their blog, and what a fantastic site it is!  If you are not already a follower/frequenter yourself, you should check it out.  They have an endless list of great project ideas in just about every craft category.  I recently downloaded a couple of stitchery patterns as well as one for a neat little thread catcher.  Stop by and congratulate them to enter their draw for some Moda precuts!

And, don't forget, I have a draw going on right now too.  Scroll down, or click here, to read about it and enter.  My draw ends June 30th.

Good luck everyone!

No comments: